· Three additional cards allowed per one main account
· Additional cards can be used by children over 13 years of age
· A modern and safe way to pay pocket money to your children
· Stay in control of your child's spending
· A great way to teach good money management habits
Safe Shopping Worldwide
· Especially suitable for online shopping
· Mastercard is accepted in more than 30 million retail stores all over the world
· Maximum data protection
· Secured against fraud
· Mastercard 3D Secure system for extra protection online and in stores
· Spend only the amount you have available on the card
Enjoy Online Games and Entertainment
· Prepaid card for anonymous payments
· Easy and safe in-app purchases
· Mastercard 3D Secure system against online fraud
· Spend only what you load on the card
Safe Travelling with WestStein Prepaid Mastercard
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, WestStein Prepaid Mastercard is your best friend! It can be used to pay for goods and services at more than 30 million sales points all over the world, as well as at over 2 million ATMs wherever Mastercard is accepted. With a fixed cash withdrawal fee of only EUR 2.50, you can enjoy your stay in any of the Eurozone countries without running into unexpected commission fees. It Although it is easy to exceed your intended travel budget, WestStein Prepaid Mastercard prevents you from spending more money than you have available on your card. Additionally, it is a far safer travel card because WestStein Prepaid Mastercard is not connected to your regular bank account.
For me as a parent the best part in this is knowing that my teenage daughter will never run out of money, for example for a taxi to get home. I just send money to her card and afterwards I can easily control her daily spendings.
We use WestStein as a travel money card. It is safer not to carry around the credit card with all our money. And this helps us not to spend more than we have planned. I also know how much getting cash abroad will cost me because the fee is fixed in the Eurozone. You can avoid some bad surprises.
I've been looking for a way to receive payments for my freelance work. I'm a web designer, and my clients are from across Europe, so it had to be international solution. I applied for my WestStein card and got it in just 5 days. The procedure was super easy and required almost zero paperwork.
Dieter, The Netherlands
As an Airbnb hostess, I recommend the WestStein card with IBAN account for receiving the rent payments. The apartment is in Brussels, I live in Zurich, and my guests are from around the globe. I can easily access the money on my card as Mastercard is accepted almost anywhere.
Prepaid Mastercard is the best solution for an obsessive shopper like myself. I keep the shopping money separately from the bill money, and my husband can't thank me enough.