· Deposit and withdraw money (EUR) from cryptocurrency exchanges to your WestStein account, e.g. Coinbase.com
Prepaid Debit Card for Children
· Three additional cards allowed per one main account
· Additional cards can be used by children over 13 years of age
· A modern and safe way to pay pocket money to your children
· Stay in control of your child's spending
· A great way to teach good money management habits
Safe Shopping Worldwide
· Especially suitable for online shopping
· Mastercard is accepted in more than 30 million retail stores all over the world
· Maximum data protection
· Secured against fraud
· Mastercard 3D Secure system for extra protection online and in stores
· Spend only the amount you have available on the card
Enjoy Online Games and Entertainment
· Prepaid card for anonymous payments
· Easy and safe in-app purchases
· Mastercard 3D Secure system against online fraud
· Spend only what you load on the card
WestStein Prepaid Mastercard With Online Account for Children Pocket Money
WestStein Prepaid Mastercard is great for the financial needs of a family. You can get up to three secondary cards to one main account, and use them as prepaid debit cards for kids. WestStein card is a modern and safe way to give pocket money to your children above 13 years of age and still keep control over their spendings, while teaching good money management habits. You can easily send your kids some cash any time by transferring money from one card to another within seconds, locally or to another country if necessary.
For me as a parent the best part in this is knowing that my teenage daughter will never run out of money, for example for a taxi to get home. I just send money to her card and afterwards I can easily control her daily spendings.
We use WestStein as a travel money card. It is safer not to carry around the credit card with all our money. And this helps us not to spend more than we have planned. I also know how much getting cash abroad will cost me because the fee is fixed in the Eurozone. You can avoid some bad surprises.
I've been looking for a way to receive payments for my freelance work. I'm a web designer, and my clients are from across Europe, so it had to be international solution. I applied for my WestStein card and got it in just 5 days. The procedure was super easy and required almost zero paperwork.
Dieter, The Netherlands
As an Airbnb hostess, I recommend the WestStein card with IBAN account for receiving the rent payments. The apartment is in Brussels, I live in Zurich, and my guests are from around the globe. I can easily access the money on my card as Mastercard is accepted almost anywhere.
Prepaid Mastercard is the best solution for an obsessive shopper like myself. I keep the shopping money separately from the bill money, and my husband can't thank me enough.